Am just going to release v6 right now. Its by no means where I want it. But, given a current conversation on Twitter, its just time to push faster than I’m able to explain myself at times.
Thanks to wisdom and thoughts about data, web, and such from:
- Dave Winer (RSS, River, and many other thoughts on liberated data)
- Russell Beattie (mobility, web, organizing info, and thinking beyond your abilities to learn something new)
- A few thousand conversations on Twitter
- TAT (er, RIM BlackBerry’s UX team)
- And way too much of me trying to get back to days with the mobile web server
Risky? Sure. But, this is only a prep for something bigger.
To my imagination I simply say, “catch me if you can.”